The Module Setup and Installation Instruction
Installation and Setup
Solution settings can be set in the menu Settings-> Product settings-> Module settings-> UnitPay Payment System.
You need to fill in the following mandatory parameters in the module settings:
- Unitpay.money domain;
- Project NO. (specified in the title of the project of the UnitPay account);
- Public key of the project (specified on the project page in the Payment Method section of the UnitPay account);
- Secret key of the project (specified in the project settings (SECRET KEY parameter) of the UnitPay account);
- description of the order (e.g. Payment for an order from a flower shop);
- currency (the currency in which the amount due is invoiced);
- language of the payment method.
- transmit the order content for the receipt - if you use a cash register in the UnitPay system.
- Redirect to payment (appeared with update 9.06.21) - after clicking on place an order, the customer will immediately be redirected to the payment form without an intermediate stage of order confirmation.
After creating a new payment system, select UnitPay as the handler for the necessary types of payers. The payment system does not require any additional customization.
Update from czebra.unitpay
To update the module, you need to:
- delete the old module
- install and set up the module according to the instruction above;